• View from the Bullens

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Talking the Blues

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Other please state

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've give most of them a listen and have ToffeeTv on in work most days but always look forward to listening to Mail Bag on the Blue Room. Always some mad and hilarious questions that get sent in. And not always questions that are Everton, or any football related stuff. That always gets a listen every week from me.

Blue Room, ToffeeTv, Across the Park, Toffeeweb and Royal Blue are ones are ones I certainly listen to on a regular basis but subscribe to near enough all Everton channels on YouTube and give most of them a listen particularly on the rare occasions we've had a good result.

Who's that young fella on youtube with the beard and glasses, and he's set up a little studio and sits there having a Guiness and a rant after most matches.

Don't mind his videos, though not subscribed or anything so it just pops up on my video playlist sometimes.

Happens to me everytime that if I listen to a podcast for too long I start to get annoyed by little mannerisms. It's like being with a friend for too long and they start doing your head in. Happened to me with the blue room

We have an aggregator that pulls in the latest ones;

[Edit] Unless you have an iOS device it seems. Will try and fix.
Ajax.jpg

Crikey, you better hope @AndyC doesnt see that word!!!!!

Or you're getting a warning.

That spaces is where its at...just loads of bugled up Scouse blues flipping on each for absolutely no reason.

@matty1878 Mate ask our glorious leader @GrandOldTeam if me and you can take over the forum podcast and we'll do it once a fortnight from the Shiraz on Hardman st....You can spend the full a hour asking me 'whats going on coz you haven't got a clue' and I'll try my best to translate it into Klingon.

It's got legs this.

lol lol I’m game

The Paddock Blues
Talking the Blues

Don’t care much for the rest especially on YouTube, just self promotion in some cases and it becomes very tiresome hearing that “ hit the like button” every few minutes. They need that as the more likes they get the more chance it appears in people’s recommendations.

Since monetisation has become the norm people’s egos have grew. I would have a bit more respect for them if they were honest and said “we want to make money out of this” which is the case , so just say it instead of talking around it.

It’s funny how making content isn’t such a hindrance but once they can monetise it’s suddenly a issue that only people’s money can fix.

The Paddock Blues
Talking the Blues

Don’t care much for the rest especially on YouTube, just self promotion in some cases and it becomes very tiresome hearing that “ hit the like button” every few minutes. They need that as the more likes they get the more chance it appears in people’s recommendations.

Since monetisation has become the norm people’s egos have grew. I would have a bit more respect for them if they were honest and said “we want to make money out of this” which is the case , so just say it instead of talking around it.

It’s funny how making content isn’t such a hindrance but once they can monetise it’s suddenly a issue that only people’s money can fix.
Very true

I do a lot of driving for work so tend to listen to them all apart from the Bullens view one.

Blue room probably nicks it as top for me, they have a few people with different views and negative/ positive people it balances quite well. Find the Scottish guy (Keith?) really funny too.

I like talking the blues tbf and Toffee tv is decent at times but wouldn’t watch or listen to it without Baz

For honesty and integrity talking the blues is on it’s own with our very own Andy, if I wanted disingenuous sitting on the fence crap I’d choose toffee tv or view from the Bullens who despite several warning signs from Moshiri and Kenwright and now 777 have failed to call it out for what it is ,when a blind man can see these clowns aren’t good enough for Everton

I listened to the blue room for my sins after we beat Brentford (to guarantee pl safety) was disgusted by one bloke mosey think his name was , not one ounce of praise of dyche who’s had to border the responsibility of being the clubs face in severe adversity not only dealing with a 8 points deduction but overcoming it with ease , this idiot was moaning as we weren’t playing like Brazil 70

I listened to the blue room for my sins after we beat Brentford (to guarantee pl safety) was disgusted by one bloke mosey think his name was , not one ounce of praise of dyche who’s had to border the responsibility of being the clubs face in severe adversity not only dealing with a 8 points deduction but overcoming it with ease , this idiot was moaning as we weren’t playing like Brazil 70
This is the problem with podcasts or any other form of social media for that matter ha