Best chant/shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Latchford

Player Valuation: £35m
At the game on Monday night Jason Puncheon got caught short and had to leave the field for a bathroom break. On his return the crowd chanted 'he went for a ****' to the tune of the 'we know what we are' song. Everyone including Puncheon laughed. It was brilliant. The incident was reported the next day and brought up at the managers press conference. Great song and off the cuff.

Maybe done before, but just wondering what are your your best/favourite songs/shouts out?

I remember sitting by the tunnel at Goodison when I was a kid, anyway we are playing the RS and they are going back in after warming up, Peter Beardsley then a RS goes to sign autographs when someone shouts "f@ck off Beardsley your scaring the kids!" Had everyone in stitches!

Game vs Norwich this season as we let in that stupid goal at the end, very angry fella behind me shouts ''where's ya red nose ya f**kin' clown!'' to Howard. Hilarious, and yet depressing.

Many Many years ago I was at Coventrys old ground, we'd had a couple of free kicks which had come to nothing and this bloke in front of me was shouting "Unsworth, give it to Unsworth". later in the second half we had another free kick and Unsworth took it and blasted it about 10 foot over the bar, the bloke looked at is mate and said " I don't know why they let Unsworth take it, I wouldn't let him take my dog the vets"

When the smoking ban came in.

PA: "Just to remind you that Goodison Park is now a non-smoking venue, anyone caught smoking WILL be ejected from the premesis."

Fan: "Quick! Somebody throw Neville a ciggy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.