Best and worst game you've ever been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanEFC92

Player Valuation: £90m
Worst for me was probably a 0-0 with Middlesbrough due to absolutely sod all happening for 90 minutes. Or losing to Oldham, that was pretty bad...

And best might be the gosling derby or beating chelsea for the first time in donkeys (saha scoring twice!).

Worst for me was probably a 0-0 with Middlesbrough due to absolutely sod all happening for 90 minutes. Or losing to Oldham, that was pretty bad...

And best might be the gosling derby or beating chelsea for the first time in donkeys (saha scoring twice!).

Was that 0 0 with Boro in the early 00's mate? I was literally about to say that.

Best - Sunderland away this season in the Quarter Final replay.

Worst - The FA Cup game after that.

Not sure on the year mate but Mark Viduka hit the post and i think that was literally the only shot in the entire game ha

Probs the same game. I remember going to a dour 0 0 night home game with boro and it being absolutely shocking. Worst game I've ever been to by far.

Even beats the 0 3 home with Charlton. At least there were goals in that game.

grimsby home league cup,80 something.
Pissed down all night,**** game, wilkinson scored the winner for them,
then the cheeky sod signs for us and is pretty gash too.

best 3-0 resd****e 3-1 mancs or 4-4 leeds, worst villa home merson last min an red****e home mcallister last min

Best - Saints 2 Everton 2 (Marcus Bent lady minute equaliser - went mental)

Worst - Sheffield Wednesday 5 Everton 1 (still the only game I've ever left early)

Best - Chelsea 1-1 Everton AET (Everton win 4-3 on penalties), 2011

Worst - Wigan 1-0 Everton, 2008

Best - Swansea away this year, awesome atmosphere, beer flowing, Everton 20mins from my house, won even though Bryan Swan said we wouldnt.

Worst - 1-2 derby loss a few years ago, the Clattenburg derby, Slept nearly 5 hours all the way home on the bus, what a sh*t day.

Best - very hard to choose. I was lucky enough to start going the match in the mid-80s. This is a personal favourite from when I was a little kid when I went, but I still remember the 3-1 win over Luton on the last day of 86/87, before we had the title presentation at Goodison. Just amazing stuff. In the modern era, 3-0 over Liverpool, and the 1-0 over United in April 2005 was great too.

Worst - very hard to choose for different reasons. 0-7 away vs Arsenal in 2005. 1-6 home vs Arsenal in 2009. 1-5 home vs Norwich in 1993 (first time I thought we might be in relegation trouble that season). Special mention to that one month period in late 2005, when we lost 0-4 away to WBA, 0-4 at home to Bolton, and 0-4 away to Villa (similar to 1993, I was seriously fearing relegation on the way home from Villa). Also memorably bad were Liege away, and Benfica away, though both fell into the category of 'typical Everton ruining a good day out'.

Best was Sunderland at home in 2007, smashed them 7-1.

Worst was Bolton, when we lost 4-1 like 2006 or something. Was in the Park End, 4 rows from the front. Great view for all their goals mind... And I was freezing ffs.

Worst - Everton 1-6 Arsenal first game a few seasons ago.
Best - Everton 4-1 Spurs 95 F.A Cup semi at Elland Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.