Best and worst away fans at Goodison this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipellis11

Player Valuation: £15m
Just wondered who people thought were the best and worst away fans to come to Goodison this season? for numbers they bring, atmosphere, banter, ect.

Sunderland were decent when they came for the FA Cup quarter final. And then they were dreadful for the 4-0 PL victory over them (but we can't blame them too much for that I guess!).

Of the proper clubs Arsenal are always ****e. They usually [Poor language removed] us aswell and If it was us up there we'd be taking the absolute piss.

Man Utd and city always fill and make a bit of noise. Though the big fella shut them up this season.

I'd say United were the best away fans in the country. Always massive numbers - probably because they've got fans in every English city and massive noise - probably because they're always winning. City are good too, and the Swansea fans surprised me this season.

Wigan are the worst every year, this season being no anomaly.

I'd say United were the best away fans in the country. Always massive numbers - probably because they've got fans in every English city and massive noise - probably because they're always winning. City are good too, and the Swansea fans surprised me this season.

Wigan are the worst every year, this season being no anomaly.

Yeah was at the Swansea game they were decent, they love teasing the home fans. But we were great away at Swansea too.

Yeah it's not exactly hard being a Man U fan is it ffs!

Can't believe Fulham haven't got a mention yet. Absolutely shocking. Recently brought no more than 60 for the 2-1 win a couple of years ago. City used to be good before the money. Sunderland are probably the best though.

Can't believe Fulham haven't got a mention yet. Absolutely shocking. Recently brought no more than 60 for the 2-1 win a couple of years ago.

Fulham are probs the worst in the league. I know every stadium can be quiet when the team isn't playing well but every week Craven Cottage has 0 noise, maybe 2 seconds of 'come on Fulham' for the whole game. Bad away too.

Fulham are excusable, though. They're miles away. Wigan are a 45 minute drive.

People are easy to jump onto wigan but the fact they get 15-20 thousand regularly is an achievement in itself. Not only do they have to compete with their Rugby League team for fans (as ALOT of people either are latics, or warriors, not both...)... They have to compete with Blackburn, Bolton, Preston, Burnley and Blackpool for fanbase, and then if you go alittle further out you have to compete with both manchester clubs and liverpool clubs.

The longer times goes on, the more fans Wigna will get because the new generation will follow them. Having lived in wigan since i was 9 months old, it is a TINY place, it really is. If they went down they wouldn't lose many fans as they know they have been living above there means at times too.

Easy to jump on the bandwagon of hate without actually taking a bit of perspective. I dont know the figures, but Wigan have been getting a better and better away following though, im led to believe.

People are easy to jump onto wigan but the fact they get 15-20 thousand regularly is an achievement in itself. Not only do they have to compete with their Rugby League team for fans (as ALOT of people either are latics, or warriors, not both...)... They have to compete with Blackburn, Bolton, Preston, Burnley and Blackpool for fanbase, and then if you go alittle further out you have to compete with both manchester clubs and liverpool clubs.

The longer times goes on, the more fans Wigna will get because the new generation will follow them. Having lived in wigan since i was 9 months old, it is a TINY place, it really is. If they went down they wouldn't lose many fans as they know they have been living above there means at times too.

Easy to jump on the bandwagon of hate without actually taking a bit of perspective. I dont know the figures, but Wigan have been getting a better and better away following though, im led to believe.

Woah, chill out pal. Smoke a joint or something. Don't hate Wigan at all, in fact I quite like both the club and Martinez. Just more than 300 of them 15-20,000 should be making it down considering we have around double the attendance and take almost 20 times that amount to the DW.

bolton brought a coachful this season they were bottom of the league like but a coachful come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.