2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd missed, I would have been cursing him for not taking on the shot first time and plenty on here would be criticising for lack of end product. In the end it was genius. He's great entertainment and worthy of a place in 60% of games.

If he'd missed, I would have been cursing him for not taking on the shot first time and plenty on here would be criticising for lack of end product. In the end it was genius. He's great entertainment and worthy of a place in 60% of games.

*100% of games

He's the genius in the side. No one else on the pitch could have scored that goal. If Messi had scored it the idolo accounts would have bot-fapped themselves into oblivion

Easily the most frustrating player we’ve had in a long time. He has so much quality and ability but let’s himself down trying to have that extra touch at times.
The goal aside, there were three or four times he could have had us in but just took an extra touch or tried to do something and lost it.
He just needs a bit more consistency, he reminds me of Juninho at times.
So frustrating because if he made the right decision every time he would be up there with some of the best in the league.

*100% of games

He's the genius in the side. No one else on the pitch could have scored that goal. If Messi had scored it the idolo accounts would have bot-fapped themselves into oblivion

He's a brilliant footballer. Makes the game look very easy and is starting to add some end product. Brings the best out of Digne behind him. He reminds me a lot of Limpar, but Limpar would blow hot and cold a lot more than this lad.

Funny how much better we look when he sends out the best left side in the league...
I'll probably get run out of town for this, but Robertson-Mane would like to have a word with you...

(And don't get me wrong, I've been clamoring for Digne & Bernard to be reunited all year)

Quite a few decent shouts for MotM today but I went for Bernard.
Worked his socks off and scored a mesmerising goal to set us on the way.

He's a brilliant footballer. Makes the game look very easy and is starting to add some end product. Brings the best out of Digne behind him. He reminds me a lot of Limpar, but Limpar would blow hot and cold a lot more than this lad.

Silva sides play a predictable brand of football. That's fine. But then you add the Brazilian Messi in, and you've got the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.