Bernard is a 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d say drop Gylfi for Iwobi. We can’t let gylfi think he has a guaranteed spot. We need competition on all areas

Maybe eventually, but not after one game where a lot played awful, the thing is, he's class, he can win us a game from nothing, fans can moan and say he didn't do anything apart from that though, but what does it matter if he's won us the game? You need to carry match winners sometimes.

One thing that i can't figure out is our lack of interchanging. So ridged in formation. Why Bernard Richarlison and Siggy can't drift into other positions is baffling. Richarlison was most effective yesterday when he came in central creating space for Seamus in the process.

One thing that i can't figure out is our lack of interchanging. So ridged in formation. Why Bernard Richarlison and Siggy can't drift into other positions is baffling. Richarlison was most effective yesterday when he came in central creating space for Seamus in the process.

They´re just not good enough to. The difference between the top players and where we find ourselves.

They´re just not good enough to. The difference between the top players and where we find ourselves.
Don't be silly now.. 2 Brazil international players and one of the leading assist player's in the league, it has nothing to do with being good enough, i have seen and played in teams in a very poor standard that interchange positions regularly. It's clearly a system failure or being told to do that.

....Bernard is technically gifted and composed but for some reason he loses that when in threatening positions. We need a reasonable goal return from our no10, I doubt Bernard will provide that.
Not if his ability to see space creates the goals for Richarlison, Kean and Iwobi?

Status
Not open for further replies.