2023/24 Ben Godfrey

I swear if Ben Godfrey ever starts in midfield for us I will commit seppuku in front of the holy trinity statue

I believe you would commit hara-kiri. Seppuku is where you have a 'second' who would chop your head off after you slice your stomach.

Not sure you could find someone to do that for you...so hara-kiri would be the more awful but simpler solution.

Hopefully we can get £15mil+ for Godfrey. That could give us a decent amount for a new player.

I believe you would commit hara-kiri. Seppuku is where you have a 'second' who would chop your head off after you slice your stomach.

Not sure you could find someone to do that for you...so hara-kiri would be the more awful but simpler solution.

Hopefully we can get £15mil+ for Godfrey. That could give us a decent amount for a new player.

Zat we aren’t getting half of that for him.

Wouldn't worry about that Zat, if there's only one thing Everton FC have been good at in my lifetime, its making my head fall off.

I’ll do it