2022/23 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will need to get his head sorted in the summer as I'm assuming he will be starting at centre half for us next season. I can't see that many teams being interested in him

Seriously, what’s happened to him? The leg break? Lack of confidence? Scared of a crowd? Too much pressure?

He looked good during the covid games. Quick, strong, brave.

And now he somehow looks like the worst full back in the team, if not the league.

What’s happened?
Looks like he has lost his pace now but Dyche should have realised this. Seems the fans are more knowledgeable about our players than Dyche

Most of the defence including England's number 1 where relegated with their clubs, plus Mcneil and most of the others are players their clubs didn't want so it was inevitable in the end.

True. We didnt need to buy another one. And esp for 25m. He cant bloody defend and i dont do it for a living but i reckon scouting him on one game id have came to that conclusion not to buy him.

Seriously, what’s happened to him? The leg break? Lack of confidence? Scared of a crowd? Too much pressure?

He looked good during the covid games. Quick, strong, brave.

And now he somehow looks like the worst full back in the team, if not the league.

What’s happened?

He’s never ever been good. People just tricked themselves like they do with all new signings, like they did with Gomes, Schneiderlin, Tosun, Mykolenko, Kean, Allan, Gray, Tarkowski and so on and so forth.

Sure, he's not good but we've Evertoned him good and proper.

He's not a fullback.

This should be a recognised term & included in the Oxford English Dictionary.

There can be many related applications

When things turns to 💩 they've been Evertoned
Living in constant disappointment is to be Evertoned
Giving up hope is to be Evertoned
When your wife leaves you for the guy next door you've been Evertoned

I got up early this morning to watch a football match & was Evertoned

He is the living embodiment of why we are in this situation. 25 million down the drain on a player who has regressed since signing. I need some of whatever our scouts are drinking because they are obviously in a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.