2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads he’s not actually that good and I’ve known it all along. You see, I’m one step ahead of the game and it was clear by some of his performances that he can’t cut it at international level. His positioning just isn’t good enough, and I’m sorry/ecstatic that I am the first to report it here.

I dunno. I just saw something about his game and thought I can definitely make an argument that he’s bang average, and I just couldn’t ignore it. Soz abar me lmao, I don’t beat round the bush. Say it as it is. A spade is a spade etc etc etc

Mate you are an absolute god amongst men. I will be sure to shower you with Nobby’s Nuts when I next see you down the boozer. I’ll arrange a guard of honour for you upon entering too, you have earned it for being so correct about football. We are not worthy of your presence, your galaxy sized brain renders the rest of us peasants insignificant.

Mate you are an absolute god amongst men. I will be sure to shower you with Nobby’s Nuts when I next see you down the boozer. I’ll arrange a guard of honour for you upon entering too, you have earned it for being so correct about football. We are not worthy of your presence, your galaxy sized brain renders the rest of us peasants insignificant.
Oh, I don’t do it for myself, mate. Oh no. I do it because the fan base needs to be kept informed. Even if people repeatedly say they’d rather not have young players written off at the first opportunity, it’s a service that I am obliged to provide.

FB_IMG_1625957135275.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.