2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played well when coming on - took him 10-15 mins to play himself in, but I thought he did a decent job on that big fodded cheat mane. Looks another very decent young player we've got.

I also think he could be really good in the midfield with Allen and Doucs - his forward running & passing were sound.

He could be our modern day Bertie Harper, covering a multitude of positions perhaps?

He did ok in my opinion which considering its not his main position is impressive. I hope he gets a bit of game time to settle in.

That was the worst and hardest game tk be chucked in, especially when your up against Mane and Robertson.

I thought he was absolutely fantastic for a young lad stepping in. Chucked his body on the line a couple of times which is what's needed. He's a cb for sure so that was even better that tactically he was aware of his positioning in the main at right back.

I gave him my motm

Could prove to be a very astute signing this lad. Did very well coming into that game as his baptism in an Everton shirt, especially given he’s not a right back and he was up against arguably the best left side attacking forward in the PL currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.