2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
....my son just sent a clip on Twitter of him running back towards his own goal, winning possession and striding out with the ball. ‘That’ll do for me’ he said. That’ll do for me too.

The reaction of Norwich fans is very positive towards him. No bitterness, I think that’s telling.

I’m chuffed, much happier with him than Todibo. He plays like the game matters.
The last bit is what counts
Every ball ,every header every tackle has to matter

I'd expect Godfrey to play a significant part this season. That fee is a lot by our standards still for someone to sit on the bench. And his versatility will be important.

Ancelotti had also said that good players do not need time to adapt and this guy has experience anyway.

6670D470-6479-4A37-8DDD-22969FA38CB7.jpeg

Sound lad I know from Instagram confirming

With a more defensive manager and a deeper line he probably would have conceded less but those systems can hide defenders weaknesses a bit.

Still 25 million for a defender who's gone down and I've never seen anyone here talk about is a bit much.

Carlo has done his homework and told them to pay up and I've got nothing but faith in him at the moment so let's hope he proves a bargain.

What with Carlo having turned Michael Keane into Mathias Sammer I fully expect the young dads army fella to become a modern day Costacurta

Status
Not open for further replies.