Ben Arfa: compared us to QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

apparently said "there's everything you need to be happy in England, even at say QPR or Everton"

Yep, interview with french tv.

He said "In Newcastle they really like French players. They still speak a lot about Laurent Robert. I really love Newcastle. It's the only club that's given me this responsibility, this love. I feel really loved by the fans. There's everything you need to be happy in England, even at say QPR or Everton. But I'm ambitious and I want to win trophies. I won trophies at lyon and marseille. That's why I said if there's no ambition then I'll leave. There was contact with Chelsea and Arsenal last summer but it didn't happen because I wanted to stay at newcastle. Today those clubs are better than us. But if we sign players we can catch up with them."

Can't believe he's said that, it's a joke really. We're a massive club with a huge history and they're just a wee team in the north east, it's all a bit of a joke really.

"There was contact with Chelsea and Arsenal last summer but it didn't happen because I wanted to stay at newcastle. Today those clubs are better than us. But if we sign players we can catch up with them."
Breaking news!
But anyway no! You can't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.