B'burn Last Night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Before i start i'd like to say well done to the 5,000 or so blue who turned up an got right behind the team last night. They sang the hearts out, but was rewarded with the biggest pile of [Poor language removed].

I went to the game last night. It was a last min thing, as their was a lift an it was only £17 to get in. I should'nt have bothed. What a load of [Poor language removed] it was. It's the worst iv seen us play in a long time. We were just awful. An their are a few players id like to pick out...

Fellaini / Costello.... Well these two need to improve big time an quick. Thats the shittest Cm performance iv seen from two players in a Everton shirt. Jags an Neville would have been an improvment on them two. Their slow, can't pass an get beaten to every ball on the floor or in the air. Whats up with Fellaini. He's 6ft 5" an can't win a [Poor language removed] thing in the air.

Yobo.... He is one dodgy [Poor language removed], i have no trust in him what so ever. An he just lumps everything up in the air.

Neville.... I stick up for him normaly, but last night he was wofull. He wastes every ball he got hold of.

Yak... Came on last night an just wanded round. Like he was pissed off he didn't start.

Their was more but id be haer all day!!

Now i admit, it's one game an some of the lads will get better. The new boys will take time. We have to be patiant with them. But the tripe they served out last night was painfull to watch. Im really worried about the derby on sat. I think i'd take 2-0 to them now to keep the score down.

On the other hand...

Thought Saha played well, without having any real chances. An rodwell was outstanding, MOM with out a doubt.

I just hope we pull a rabbit out the hat on sat. As i see us loseing badley if we play anything like we did last night.

On a lighter note. Two of my mates got the train last night. They left a bit late but would have arrived on time. The train stoped outside a station in manchester, an was their for a Hr. They never got into the game till 5 min into the 2nd half..lol What a waqste of time an money. Fools.

The goal was very soft.

The defence are scared to put a tackle in or graft. It happened when we played Pompy and no one got at Defoe or Glen Johnson, it happened in the Liege game and happened last night. They look half arsed with half arsed tackles apart from Jags. Maybe they relied on Carsely to put the work in. Well, he not there no more so time to buck the ideas up.

It doesnt help the new lads either. 3 DM's on last night, 3 of them. We've chopped and changed more times than Benitez has this year and we've got nowhere near a bigger squad. It doesnt help them one bit. You play the new lads in the same position week in week out and let them get comfortable with their role.

Rodwell shouldnt have started. Osman shouldnt have played a full game. Cahill should've started to get Castillo and Fellini used to having him there.

You bastards.....lol

It was a late night, i posted that early. Hung over, very tired.........FFS i spell for [Poor language removed]!!

Anyway, Albert an costello would have done a better job in the middle than them two clowns last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.