BBC Bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been said many times, but surely we should have been further up the running order on MOTD! I'm sick of it; the sports news, the tweets, the "pundits". It is very clear that the football powers that are at the BBC have an agenda. I'm sorry if this is repeating previous posts.

Ours is a nothing game though, two mid table sides

The games before are relegation battles

If it happened to us we would be screaming.

But we just ignore things like this.
to be fair,if anything goes v us,it normal goes in right from something that shouldnt have been,but as been put it was not direct from the corner we got that we should not have,it moved on to free kick etc,but anyway Everton scored won and who cares

We got a break obviously. But it's not like a penalty or a certain goal. It was a corner.

Take it when it comes cause it goes the other way plenty.

They've shown it because Bruce has brought it up in the post match comments so obviously people watching would need context

We got a break obviously. But it's not like a penalty or a certain goal. It was a corner.

Take it when it comes cause it goes the other way plenty.

Take it all day long Tim.

But for me we scored from a phase of play that involved a corner that wasnt and that was a push from Sidney at the end.

Take it all day long Tim.

But for me we scored from a phase of play that involved a corner that wasnt and that was a push from Sidney at the end.
I do think we were lucky on that pen,the amount of times Carroll was going down late i was expecting one.but again they could have easily give us one

No mention of the definite pen that DCL should have had when he was pushed over, only that Carroll should have had one.

I wouldn't bother getting annoyed about it. What they haven't yet copped on to is that soon we will be back in the big time because we have the best manager in world football. They'll be salivating over us soon enough.

Annoyed me slight that they showed their disallowed goal but not ours. Obviously it doesn't matter as bad was probs just cause of limited time but just seemed weird

I've only just realised how long it's been since i last watched it, last season some time, wow.
Same! Used to love it, but with the instant highlights available nowadays and having the ability to just watch any match live, it's completely unnecessary for me to tune in. Plus why would I want to polute my living room with Danny Murphy's gurning grid giving his expert advice. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.