Barkley upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs burning with fire aids.
I actually agree with Kurt. Please make this stop.

help me somebody please

Just seen this on the bbc website. Not convinced he's a striker at all. Not even convinced he's creative enough to be a great number 10 at the moment either.

I don't think he was saying he was a striker in the way we mean it - I think he meant he prefers a free role in behind a striker, in the Naismith role. Not as a number 9.

I'm sure I read an interview earlier in the season where he was saying he prefers to play deeper to give himself more room to run into.

It's like watching him play football, it seems he just can't make his mind up at the minute.

It does not matter what position he plays.
Cannot head a ball, he is over 6 foot and jumps 5 foot
Cannot tackle
No positional sense
Cannot pass a ball accurately
Cannot cross a ball
Finally he rarely scores
So a a player with all those attributes, should play where ?

Goodison!! He'd fit right in with the rest of the team with that skill set, and we will all love him like a god amongst mortal men.

Especially twice a year when he scores

It does not matter what position he plays.
Cannot head a ball, he is over 6 foot and jumps 5 foot
Cannot tackle
No positional sense
Cannot pass a ball accurately
Cannot cross a ball
Finally he rarely scores
So a a player with all those attributes, should play where ?
Aye, but he's worth £50M so we've just GOT to play him.

This thread..... just wow... never knew there was so much stupid in such a small place

He's been playing badly all season in midfield and on the left, came on against newcastle upfront and scored a great goal. He's even said himself he wants to play upfront. haha take a break mate we're only talking about the possibility of him playing there why you getting all offended?

Status
Not open for further replies.