Back of the Lower Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone sat back there? Is the view good enough/anyone have pictures?

View is crap when you stand on your seat as you can't see the top of three Park End Goal but for me personally I used to love sitting at the back, central back row. Because your under the Upper Gwladys the noise always seemed louder and it's where most of the singing comes from.

Ain't been there for years though now mate as I wouldn't take my lad there as he wouldn't see a thing lol

Stood back row for the Gosling derby. I couldn't see the ball when it was above head height (possibly lower, but my memory is a little hazy of that night) when past the half way line without bending down and looking through the crowd. But it was probably my favourite ever match, proper bedlam down there when the ball hit the back of the net.

Do you mean the actual back row or towards the back? If you're at the very back then the overhang and pillars can block the Park End etc.

However, I sit a mere eight rows from the back and the view is fantastic of the full pitch including both goals, so it really depends how far back.

Atmosphere is vibrant and because you're under the Upper you're protected from the elements and is usually much warmer than other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.