Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic is the biggest Myth at Everton, he is simply not good enough, the odd 10 minutes of running around and fist pumping the crowd apart. He has done nothing for two years and has had to be subbed at half time a few times when he has started because he has been so bad (see Arsenal at home) really don't get his cult status, he is not a youngster he should be in his prime. I would not be sad to see him go

Besic is the biggest Myth at Everton, he is simply not good enough, the odd 10 minutes of running around and fist pumping the crowd apart. He has done nothing for two years and has had to be subbed at half time a few times when he has started because he has been so bad (see Arsenal at home) really don't get his cult status, he is not a youngster he should be in his prime. I would not be sad to see him go
BAN!! @MoutsGoat

MythBUSTED

Ridiculous comment

I like Besic. But kind of in the same way I liked Ricky Drenthe and The Straq.

Deep down I know they are never going to succeed but would really love it if they did.

Koeman is clearly gearing up for a 433 with 2 box to box and an anchorman

DM​
Barkley Witsel​
Mata----------------- Deulofeu/Mirallas
----------Lukaku

We haven't had much luck with players coming from the Russian leagues but if he arrives he should be a definite improvement on what we have here already.

DM​
Barkley Witsel​
----------Lukaku

Swap the wings of Mata and Del and I think you're bang on here.

DM​
Barkley Witsel​
----------Lukaku

The anchor man will be Strootman or Schneiderlin?

MythBUSTED

So he has one MOM in two years, I am well and truly put in my place, the guy is rightly a legend.
I know people seem to think he is ace but he has just not done it after two years he is not/was not even a first team starter, why?
He is dead hard, he will snap/crunch so and so is all you hear, its nonsense
Sorry for going off topic but just seeing people saying he is a must keep, just don't agree.

So he has one MOM in two years, I am well and truly put in my place, the guy is rightly a legend.
I know people seem to think he is ace but he has just not done it after two years he is not/was not even a first team starter, why?
He is dead hard, he will snap/crunch so and so is all you hear, its nonsense
Sorry for going off topic but just seeing people saying he is a must keep, just don't agree.

I know where your coming from but he hasn't played enough games for a true reflection for me...

Plagued by injury hasn't helped

He was superb through Jan when we actually looked like a half-decent side.

He played more than anybody expected in his debut season without a full pre-season as he'd been at the World Cup. To say he came from the Hungarian league he didn't look out of place.

Last year he got injured in pre-season and that cost him, and he had niggling injuries throughout the season. He was brilliant just after Christmas when he got fit but then got that injury vs Swansea when he was looking on top of his game, and never recovered his form.

You writing him off is ridiculous. Hopefully, he gets a full pre-season under his belt this year and he could be a key member of the squad. This is probably the season , when he's about to turn 24, that he needs to show his true quality, but he's got all the attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.