Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as soon as people realise that they should listen to me the better the forum will be.

1. Witsel will sign
2. Mata is 50/50
3. William the snail will sign
4. We will sign a keeper
5. We will sign a back up striker Rolan or Haller
6. If we dont sign Mata we will buy another ACM
7. We will buy a winger/wide attacker
8. John Stones will be sold this week for 50m+
9. We will replace him
10. The squad will be built by the time the window closes, the majority of people will be happy with the Ins and Outs, unless by some miracle we sell Besic, in that case all bets are off and I will probably commit mass murder.

@micknick can I have a threadmark here.

Thanks for reading.

I think as soon as people realise that they should listen to me the better the forum will be.

1. Witsel will sign
2. Mata is 50/50
4. We will sign a keeper
9. We will replace him
10. The squad will be built by the time the window closes, the majority of people will be happy with the Ins and Outs, unless by some miracle we sell Besic, in that case all bets are off and I will probably commit mass murder.

Thanks for reading.

You ITK lad?

It doesn't matter what I think. The sooner other people realise their opinion doesn't matter either then the better it will all become.

I never said mine did any more than anyone elses.

I'm not really sure what you're objecting to about either of the two posts. You're not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the points I've made so all I can imagine is it's the tone of it. Which I could understand if the thread wasn't full of people saying worse stuff to each other.

I'm not sure why you're objecting to my opinion either, going by what you said it shouldn't bother you, as it's just mine.

Think the ones having a pop at certain posters about ITK, really need to get out and get some fresh air. We have some right bellends supporting Everton.

Crying because the info never came off? Have a word with yourselves. Just hope some of you don't have kids or plan on breeding in the future.

1. Witsel will sign
2. Mata is 50/50
4. We will sign a keeper
9. We will replace him

Thanks for reading.
Hope.

I never said mine did any more than anyone elses.

I'm not really sure what you're objecting to about either of the two posts. You're not agreeing or disagreeing with any of the points I've made so all I can imagine is it's the tone of it. Which I could understand if the thread wasn't full of people saying worse stuff to each other.

I'm not sure why you're objecting to my opinion either, going by what you said it shouldn't bother you, as it's just mine.

What?

1. Witsel will sign
2. Mata is 50/50
4. We will sign a keeper
9. We will replace him

Thanks for reading.

EV-ER-TON EV-ER-TON

To comment on the actual topic which is seemingly a rare sight the past few days, does anyone else feel like they'll be underwhelmed when/if Witsel is announced? I mean we've been through weeks of this now and it's fine, it should come with signing big players, but I don't feel like he's going to justify all the fuss.

By all accounts he's a good player but he's never been that stellar anywhere he's been apparently. With that sort of reputation of simply being a decent option anywhere he's been I think many people will be left feeling underwhelmed by him come the end of the season unless he truly fulfils the potential he had when he was still playing in Belgium, although it seems he's a bit late on in his development to be improving on a drastic scale especially in a much tougher league than anything he's ever been in.

The fact that he's a regular in a Belgium team I consider to be one of the best teams in international football at the minute is a saving grace and does give me hope of him. But since the start I've never seen so much of the hype of it all. Anyways I'd loved to be proved wrong and for him to be an integral part of the side and win the lot, only time will tell.

1. Witsel will sign
2. Mata is 50/50
4. We will sign a keeper
9. We will replace him

Thanks for reading.

Use the ITK thread lad...

Status
Not open for further replies.