Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

down to 2/1 btw. Couldn't you lot have waited until after the final and for me to have had a chance to bet before chucking all your money?
right we need to a GOT agreement on future matters. We need to set up a thread, where we can all press the confirm bet button at the exact same time so value won't plummet until we've all had a go at the best odds.

Sorry if already posted, seems fairly reasonable as a source considering he appears to call Musa and rather randomly that Zinchenko fellow. Some random things hes reporting on, like whos the Anzhi manager incoming, but seems to get it fairly spot on.

May be wrong like, but thought it was a fair source.

Sorry if already posted, seems fairly reasonable as a source considering he appears to call Musa and rather randomly that Zinchenko fellow. Some random things hes reporting on, like whos the Anzhi manager incoming, but seems to get it fairly spot on.

May be wrong like, but thought it was a fair source.

yip posted this morning

why don't we not buy witsel, buy someone like schneiderlin or someone for the same price and get witsel next summer for free? great logic.

down to 2/1 btw. Couldn't you lot have waited until after the final and for me to have had a chance to bet before chucking all your money?
right we need to a GOT agreement on future matters. We need to set up a thread, where we can all press the confirm bet button at the exact same time so value won't plummet until we've all had a go at the best odds.

The nuggets won't accept my ID to put the dough on. Sake.

Always said SkyBet was rigged anyways.

You do realise he would sign for Napoli if we dont sign him?

i've learnt in life you sometimes have to take these chances.

... and i'm a terrible gambler so he would sign for napoli, scheniderlein would go to stoke reserves and we'd end up having to give osman a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.