Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Witsel on holiday on the moon or something
When I'm on holiday I take loads of work related phone calls etc
I'm sure I've even signed a few contracts

I will take Esk word over any media.

His agent is running up this client, Zenit being stubborn and Everton taking no rubbish.

Witsel has previous with transfers so I know it wouldn't be easy and Zenit are the same so happy to wait.

The real reason this is annoying so many people is because no many people think he is worth it, we could get a better player and the transfer would get done quicker

I will take Esk word over any media.

His agent is running up this client, Zenit being stubborn and Everton taking no rubbish.

Witsel has previous with transfers so I know it wouldn't be easy and Zenit are the same so happy to wait.

The real reason this is annoying so many people is because no many people think he is worth it, we could get a better player and the transfer would get done quicker

This.

Once a top player like Mata is signed, others will follow quite swiftly...?

witsel has been linked to Chelsea and Milan, interesting if so due to the fact neither team are in the champions league ! Also if Witsel wants CL football then why go to Napoli were they may not get through the groups ? As for being on holiday its important to remember that he has a agent to handle all this. Maybe the deal is done and we are waiting for Witsel to come back to hold the shirt above his head at finch farm ? Would be beautiful to see both Mata & Witsel announced together ! Remember the Dacourt, Materrazzi, Cleland and Collins programme ? (I think it was them anyway)....

If Chelsea come calling, it's a no brainer - he will go there due to the lure and money of London.

Milan are a nothing club these days, we'll be able to offer more in terms of transfer cash and wages.

witsel has been linked to Chelsea and Milan, interesting if so due to the fact neither team are in the champions league ! Also if Witsel wants CL football then why go to Napoli were they may not get through the groups ? As for being on holiday its important to remember that he has a agent to handle all this. Maybe the deal is done and we are waiting for Witsel to come back to hold the shirt above his head at finch farm ? Would be beautiful to see both Mata & Witsel announced together ! Remember the Dacourt, Materrazzi, Cleland and Collins programme ? (I think it was them anyway)....

The latest "news" on the internet said his agent is trying to make or convince him to sign for Napoli. I am not convinced by this as Zeit denied to have further talk with Napoli yesterday yet the Italian press help selling Witsel to Napoli day in day out.

Reading all the people on here saying Witsel is this and that.....the lad hasn't commented on this at all but you take all of the crap reports on twitter as being verbatim.

Some beauts on here.

He is ruining GOT, I can handle people panicking about us not signing players, or coming up with silly formations, or comparing players on fifa, they are misguided but at least it's honest opinions, the odd wum post is fine as well if it's funny

But he is just posting the same thing over and over, he doesn't believe what he is posting...he's just trying to get a reaction in a dull way but with a nasty edge

Maybe I should just ignore him, but his posts are everywhere and posters are replying to him..just makes me now want to not bother with GOT at all
Time will tell if he's wrong, but at the moment he's right

Witsel's hype on here is solely based on a false £30m valuation. He probably would be a good player for us, but I'm sure there is better players out there in the same price region. Stop going on as if it will be a disaster if we don't get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.