Away tickets - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the easiest way to get Tickets is to e mail the box office just before they go on general sale. Living in Worcester I can't pop to the box office and I have never failed to get the tickets to the games I'm trying to go to.

Mate going through a supporters club now is pointless for some ppl... Ive been going through one for years and the new "man" in charge has changed it around, meaning even tho i have enough credits to get mine myself it will still count as a avarage ticket allocation for the supporters club am in meaning someone without a st / less aways could miss out because i have more credits than them, complete joke, hopefully it will soon mess up.

I don't really get your point Smudge, if you have been to more aways and have a season ticket then you should get one before a guy who hasn't got a season ticket or been to as many aways as you.

From what I understand apart from certain games like the derby and man u, a supporters club can get as many tickets as they like as long as they have a customer number for each ticket that they are getting. So if you get a ticket of them then they will use your customer number to get your ticket, this will then go on your purchase history so that if you need to get one by yourself some time you will still have a record of what games you have gone too.

Got 1 spare as I can't go now, don't know the ethics of selling on as I have always managed to avoid situations like this

Got 1 spare as I can't go now, don't know the ethics of selling on as I have always managed to avoid situations like this

If it was me selling, all I'd expect is face value for it (including any admin fee that might have been charged).

If I was buying I'd probably offer to buy a pint too.

Status
Not open for further replies.