Away tickets - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowerBullensBoy

Player Valuation: £500k
I posted on my other thread about away tickets help and started a new one.

I want to take my sister (starting to go the match) on an away one. We have a season ticket but we don't have any away games on them from last season. She is abroad atm so we cant go Villa nor west brom.
Swansea is abit out the way aswell!
Do you think we would be able to get our hands on lets say Wigan away or will they be sold out by the time they get to
'12/13 STH on Monday __ August from 8.00am' THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.

I hope you understand. Much appreciated.

One idea i've thought of is sell people tickets but buy them on my card so we get the pointS? Does this still work?

Points system is scrapped but you would have away credits.

Sometimes you can drop lucky, 1 season it was about December before I missed an away, and I didn't even have a season ticket. I think there were 12 aways that season only going as far as Birmingham/Villa.

Wigan is a popular one with being close though.

Much appreciated for the reply.

So do you think at the likes of Fulham/Stoke/Sunderlands/Wigans I can get my hands on a ticket from the Club?

You'll be fine for Wigan. It is popular but they normally give Everton a big allocation. To be honest with you, while they generally sell out, most aways you'll be fine with ST and no credits as long as you don't dither when they become available for you.

Quite a few of the away games go on general sale so you should be alright, its only the really big ones that don't go on general isn't it? Plus the newly promoted clubs if they haven't been up in years.

Wigan is easy to get, if you go to the box office the day before your day just before the box office closes, they might give you tickets. Ive done it before

Quite a few of the away games go on general sale so you should be alright, its only the really big ones that don't go on general isn't it? Plus the newly promoted clubs if they haven't been up in years.
From your own opinion, what aways do you think I will be able to get? 2 ST holders.

Fulham have a neutral stand so if you want to go there then it will be much easier for you to get tickets

From your own opinion, what aways do you think I will be able to get? 2 ST holders.

Blackburn and Bolton were both easy but obviously aren't an option now... Wigan, Fulham, Sunderland are easy to get tickets too usually, West Brom tickets which sold out today were easy to get... Just got to keep your eye out mate, if you look at the point when its season ticket holders day there is usually tickets left for a good amount of the games. I got tickets to united away 2-3 years ago with just a season ticket and no stubs, so it depends really.

Depends how well we are doing in the league too as more people will be following us if we are winning every game.

The best way to get tickets is to go with a supporters club. Supporters clubs can get tickets for you as long as you have a season ticket no matter how many away credits you get.
The one I use is z-cars blues. Guys who runs it is Antony and his number is 07580120451. I'd give him a call and he will be able to sort them out for you. Also think he as one ticket for the Villa game spare if anyone fancies it.

Status
Not open for further replies.