Away Match Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton Fan

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I've been going to away games for a couple of seasons now, it usually varies between going on the official coach, train or the occasional lift. My mate I usually go with can't get too as many as he used to now so I've had to go to a lot of away games on my own, went to QPR on the official coach, same with Reading and the trip down there was just so boring. Going to West Ham on my own on the official coach as well but I think this is going to be the last time, I'm just sick of it now. When I was with my mate it was all right because there was two of us but not any more. I have a lift sorted for Newcastle and Cheltenham so after that, Southampton. Can anyone recommend any decent coach companies to go with? I know about Barnes, Happy Als and others but I wouldn't know who to go with. Especially being on my own as well which is a bit crap but I don't want to stop going to away matches.

Z-Cars blues on twitter mate try and get with them, decent coach and it's a laugh on there. Used them for the first time yesterday instead of the official coaches and it was a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.