Away Days Help/Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowerBullensBoy

Player Valuation: £500k
I have now decided to get my ST along with my Sister. I am looking to go to alot of Away games however I am not sure on how to get there/back? I know there is coaches which take of at Goodison the day of the game. I am looking on going to West Brom however it doesn't say there are any coaches going?

There's loads of coach companies to choose from mate. Do you want me to link you a few? If you're booking in advance then check the trains too. The coaches are a better laugh and more.convenient like.

Whilst this is here, how early do Tickets for away games become available ?

Whilst this is here, how early do Tickets for away games become available ?

Usually about three weeks before. As you build up more aways you get priority on tickets over ST's that do less aways.

My advice would be to never, ever go anywhere on the official club coaches. Barnes travel do every game and once you get to a few people will start to notice your a regular and you'll probably be able to get on a coach with them, it's usually cheaper too.

Near Goodison on County Road there is a travel agents Barnes Travel that do coaches. They pick up from Priory Road.

Hey mate there is a supporters club called Z-cars Blues.
If you go with them, then they will only need your customer number to get your ticket, and they also go from Goodison on the day of the game.
This is the number of the guy who runs the supports club: 07580120451
His names Antony, I'd ring him and he can sort it all for you

I have now decided to get my ST along with my Sister. I am looking to go to alot of Away games however I am not sure on how to get there/back? I know there is coaches which take of at Goodison the day of the game. I am looking on going to West Brom however it doesn't say there are any coaches going?

Hi mate, how old is your sister ?

I've used Z-cars Blues in the past and they've been pretty good. Decent banter & like Martin said they travel from Goodison on matchday.

I Use Barnes' travel mate and they pick up on Priory Road across from Goodison.
Its sound and not too expensive , Its just staright there and staright back.

get the happy al's, your life will never be the same and you will fail a drugs test from passive canabis smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.