**Australian Evertonians**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kithnou

Player Valuation: £70m
Calling all Australian Blues.

Posting in the Everton Forum after a conversation in the "Mug Horror" thread over at Announcements and Support.

@cronullasharks and myself, upon @GrandOldTeam's confirmation of course, are trying to organise enough Australian blues that want a GOT mug.

@cronullasharks said he would be happy to join me to pay a share of the shipping cost. I'm putting the word out there to Aussie Evertonians that would like to join us in getting a mug or two (I'm getting two..one for my Blue nephew to annoy his Red father as well). Helps with the running of the site.

Let's see if we can muster up some interest and get that shipping charge as low as possible for each person?

I'll wait on @GrandOldTeam to help out with any logistical details, but if needed, I am happy to act as the "go to man" down here if he needs to send them in bulk to one address? We Australians can work out what we do after that(or I am stuck with a box of mugs :p).

So come on lads...show your interest in here. Let's see a list of names forming!

@kithnou - 2
@cronullasharks - 1

PS. If the mods are able to access by database all Australian members and send a group email or pm out, then that would be great ;)

599419_large.jpg

Already got one, so include me out.

I also think that GOT might make as much or more on postage for one mug, than for the mug it's self, but that may or may not be true.

man up and buy one each

Status
Not open for further replies.