Atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need no more than a dozen lads to initiate and lead it, and you're nearly there.

I reckon nowadays there's too many plassy scousers following Everton for this to happen. You know the type, clueless who reckon they're some sort of casual because they don't sing etc. No, you're contrived and trying too hard to fit in, and actually displaying model Sky fan behaviour with your sit down and sing when your winning attitude. Plassy scousers, always a step behind.

Funnily enough I was watching some Bundesliga on BT Sport earlier tonight and I saw one stand in Borussia Mönchengladbach's stadium and it reminded me on the Gwladys Street but it was a standing section and all game it was just bouncing, one day I hope Goodison will be like that, it would be class.

ahhh yep

Sick of earin that comment 'oh that's koppite behaviour'. I don't give a toss bout them. I don't support em or watch em or listen to em. I support everton and if we cant get one stand in the ground makin noise we might as well all put on a pair of beddybyes shoes. GT4 boys.

Ps it does help our team you know when we make a bit of noise!!

ahhh yep

Sick of earin that comment 'oh that's koppite behaviour'. I don't give a toss bout them. I don't support em or watch em or listen to em. I support everton and if we cant get one stand in the ground makin noise we might as well all put on a pair of beddybyes shoes. GT4 boys.

Ps it does help our team you know when we make a bit of noise!!

Don't watch Liverpool or go to their games? To be honest mate, that's Kopite behaviour

Everybody who sits in the lower Gwladys should all stand up tonight. Sitting down in these weather conditions make it more cold I think so if everyone stands up it should 1. Be a better atmosphere and 2. Better way to deal with the rain

Everybody who sits in the lower Gwladys should all stand up tonight. Sitting down in these weather conditions make it more cold I think so if everyone stands up it should 1. Be a better atmosphere and 2. Better way to deal with the rain

Can i stand up in the park end?

Status
Not open for further replies.