Atmosphere at City game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its pretty simple how the atmosphere is going to be. Play negative and slow and plodding, going to get boo'd. Would think City would come at us, play incisive and counter, atmosphere will probably be pretty positive.
Spot on.

Each factor influences the other.

The fiorentina game few years back was one of the best we have had in a while, place was rocking from kick off then that arteta goal sent it to a new level.
The best since the mid 80's by a long stretch. And also the strangest walk out of the ground, quiet disbelief and an eerie silence!

Just thought I needed to post this. This is how loud Goodison can be. The noise literally echoes around it. Let's do something similar against City.

Boy does that game bring back memories. My dad always used to moan we never scored late winners in games, used to go on about it all the time. Anyway that day my dad passed away and as I got back from the hospital I turned on the tele to see everton taking that corner. I don't know what was louder the roar from the stadium or in our house when Johnson scored. Devine intervention?

Status
Not open for further replies.