Match Thread Atalanta v Everton - Thursday 14/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have missed us being top. :( Damn these lapses of memory.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/atal...es-draw-what-a-thrill-to-face-rooneys-everton

Atalanta, Cristante: "Europa League's draw? What a thrill to face Rooney's Everton.

Atalanta
13/09/17 11:19| News | Autore: Redazione

Atalanta are on their way to make their debuts in Europa after 26 years of absence. There's emotion in the air for everyone, from the fans to the players and the board. Not for Bryan Cristante though. At 22, he already has played in Europe: he started at 16 with Milan's shirt. He then repeated the experience with Benfica: two two clubs at the age of 20 then highs and lows with Palermo and Pescara before he met with Gasperini.

"I got at Bergamo after some negative experiences, - has told the midfielder to La Gazzetta dello Sport - I told myself that it was enough, it should be my year and I couldn't make mistakes again". He's respected his intentions: "Gasperini has been fundamental for my growth. He wants me to go into the spaces alternately with the other midfielder. Goals? I didn't think I would make that many. When you feel confident, you feel safer and you'll succeed important things though. The Mister still repeats to me that I should stay low...".

"The draw has been a little unfortunate, some people were disappointed getting both Lyon and Everton. Facing big teams is stimulant though. Hearing Rooney's name makes some kind of effect... Beside that, we know we'll face a great team, at the top of the Premier League for years. We're studying them. It's too bad we won't play in our stadium after so many years waiting to play in Europe. I'm sure our fans will still meet our expectations".

If you have a modern tv or chromecast- you could cast it to the tv? How I often cast from google chrome on my laptop or from apps such as BT sports from phone to the tv in the conservatory.
edit: or as above- hook it up to a tv from laptop via hdmi cable

Hdmi cabling can seriously fry your hdmi telly port though mate, happened on one of mine with a power surge.

Hdmi cabling can seriously fry your hdmi telly port though mate, happened on one of mine with a power surge.
In the UK, I've never heard of that happening? Also I have a power extension for six sockets with a surge protector. For all the AV stuff. Casting is easier, but some of the less tech minded GOT'ers may not know how to do it.

In the UK, I've never heard of that happening? Also I have a power extension for six sockets with a surge protector. For all the AV stuff. Casting is easier, but some of the less tech minded GOT'ers may not know how to do it.

Nah was doing it in Russia mate, may explain why lol

Pickford
Keane Williams Jags
Martina Baines
Gana Morgan

Sig Rooney Sandro

bet you that's the miserable team he puts out, maybe Holgate for martina

Status
Not open for further replies.