Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is mate but when players miss sitters which change games it’s not the managers fault,
The RS players miss sitters week in week out but create enough chances to make amends. Plus they don't give cheap goals away at the other end. Sorry to use them as a comparison but there ya go. We where poor against palace, we where poor against Watford and we where poor tonight. 3 really tough teams there.

Actually thought Lewin played better with Kean. We were too slow in the middle for me Schneiderlin and Gomes are too pedestrian, I would have put Iwobi in the middle to add a bit of drive/ pace. Lewin before Mean was piss poor.
Iwobi needs to play now instead of siggy, and mean needs to start.Delph will come in the middle when fit.

The RS players miss sitters week in week out but create enough chances to make amends. Plus they don't give cheap goals away at the other end. Sorry to use them as a comparison but there ya go. We where poor against palace, we where poor against Watford and we where poor tonight. 3 really tough teams there.

It’s fooball tho isn’t it? And they’re miles better them lot.the seasons only just started and we will get better have faith

I feared a substandard show like this. After the first 20 mins v Watford we went to pot. This has continued tonight.
The 2 first games were on the some level then today. To manny players totally out of form (Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Gomes, Wallcot, DCL). No midfield and Bambi playing like Bambi, you cant win games like that. The lucky win against Watford will be the only one for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.