Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor. Sackably poor from Dyche but that wouldn't be addressing the problems above him in the recruitment, chairman and owner.

The club is riddled with poor performance at all levels. 2 years the fans have dragged us over the line. There's gotta be some big uplift in our play ASAP or we won't even have the fans after the attacks on them from the club under that shithouse Kenwright.

Dunno how we change this around. Ffs Everton.

I’ve always defended Patterson but I’d rather see Godfrey in at right back. I don’t care if he offers little going forward, I just want him to defence.
Branthwaite for Keane.

Things will hopefully improve a fair bit once we get Danjuma, Harrison, McNeil, Gnonto(?) fit and starting.
DCL or Adams up front

Need changes sooner rather than later though

I started at the World cup and am now a disgrace, but once again can we add none of the above to the MOM poll

Too lazy to Google this, but...

Has any club in the history of English top league football ever gone an entire season without earning a point?
Of course not and this Everton team as utterly useless as it is will still win between 29 and 34 points which in itself is unremarkable because that's virtually base level requirement for Luton town and Sheffield United, both lower league run clubs in the Premier League who'll go down this season. Even as abject as this club is now it'll still survive, which is more the pity as relegation is the catalyst that will bring proper change.

Status
Not open for further replies.