Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the number of the doctor* that see's to the horses at Aintree when it's curtains?

These might be worth their weight in meat to Mr Findus....

Bloodbath today. Ashley Young having a bit of a nightmare, and Keane not helping. Basically have spotted them a couple goals while Maupay is missing sitters, we absolutely cant afford either of those. Also, Villa played like they know we dont have an attack, because we literally dont have attacking players. Until we can start a match with a real striker and two actual wide players the other team is going to throw players forward.

Ange Postecoglou would have been amazing for us BTW, I took massive pelters on here from bad whiffs saying he "comes from a farmers league" and now he is doing wonders transforming Spurs from a defensive counter team under Nuno, Mourinho and Conte to an expansive attacking side....

AGAIN I was right.... when will you guys learn.

Instead we got play not to lose Dyche, bottom of the league with -5 after 2 games and yet some are saying "it is too early" and "we won`t be in a relegation fight again".... well those saying that are wrong and I will be right yet again.

Sorry to harp back to it but imagine bring one of the idiots that called a win....... 😂 😂 😂
He'd be another Martinez trying to play high press football with this team.

Dyche football is unwatchable he's stuck playing dinosaur football and don't even tell me it's cause of the players, this is how he wants to play.

Tottenham have been playing turgid defensive football for 3 years and they lost their best player and were transformed into a possession based front foot attacking team in about 6 weeks by hiring a progressive manager with a clear attacking philosphy, the goals Tottenham score are the exact same ones Celtic did it's patterns of play where as we're just hoping to throw a ball in the box and get a break of the ball.

It's dismal.

Status
Not open for further replies.