Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent 13 mil on the teenager so he’s not supposed to be like all the others, and he can’t get in this squad? Look at that bench. It’s terrible, particularly when it comes to attackers. I’m overreacting but also don’t see it as a particularly good sign for him.

Dyche said in the presser that he was still adapting and he would be a “slow burner”. Would assume he’s not up to Premier League intensity yet.

I know they give us precious little hope but writing a kid off literally before he’s kicked a ball is bonkers

Dyche said in the presser that he was still adapting and he would be a “slow burner”. Would assume he’s not up to Premier League intensity yet.

I know they give us precious little hope but writing a kid off literally before he’s kicked a ball is bonkers
No one is writing him off. But for the price, I’d expect him to be able to come in and be able contribute as much as the likes of Dobbin, Maupay, etc. out of the gate, up to speed or not.

No one is writing him off. But for the price, I’d expect him to be able to come in and be able contribute as much as the likes of Dobbin, Maupay, etc. out of the gate, up to speed or not.
The price is none of his concern and it shouldn't really be ours either at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.