Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be named on the bench though, surely?

Has to be a late knock in training.

Yeeah of course.

Martinez was praising him after the Hull game and saying he was unlucky. Not to mention he paid 5 mil for him.

Hopefully Jelavic seizes the opportunity to impress, however unlikely.

Last edited:
proof that kone has a picked up a knock.

492684619_3020e1a89f_z.jpg

It's a great team selection. Kone rightly pays the price for his horror miss and is out of the side, strongest possible eleven starting.

COYB

Is it not possible he's picked up a knock? Sure I seen Martinez saying somewhere this week that it won't be long before Kone is slotting.

Would he say that then drop him?

Fantastic team selection.... RM has really impressed me with his team selection and his subs, seems to have sussed out his best team. Mind you most supporters would have picked this team, and there not paid millions! What a difference from Dithering Dave, my heart used to sink when he picked his favourites week after week irrespective if they were crap.

Is it not possible he's picked up a knock? Sure I seen Martinez saying somewhere this week that it won't be long before Kone is slotting.

Would he say that then drop him?

It's possible obviously, but I think he's been dropped for a reason. If Jelavic misses that, people would expect Kone to come in for him, so why doesn't it work the other way round?

I think Kone will be getting a chance against weaker opposition like Crystal Palace and Stoke over the next month or so.

Fantastic team selection.... RM has really impressed me with his team selection and his subs, seems to have sussed out his best team. Mind you most supporters would have picked this team, and their not paid millions! What a difference from Dithering Dave, my heart used to sink when he picked his favourites week after week irrespective if they were crap.

My heart sank when I would see Neville in midfield and fellaini pushed forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.