Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read, the Azul. I think we should win, but we'll draw 2-2 and it'll have me tearing my hair out.

Gutted I can't watch it. I'll be in a field in Daresbury with lots of twisted dance music revellers with massive pupils and virtually dislocated jaws so if my phone hasn't been stolen by 5 on saturday, I'll try and catch the score. COYB!

Great read mate, and I'll say it again; this place is 10 times the place Kipper was. Hurrah!

My prediction: Aston Villa 1 - 2 Everton.

I think we'll go one up, and take the points with a late goal from the Jellyfish. Yes, I just said that!

Lads, this mob have just signed Brett Holman. He is arse.

If we can't knock off a side with Brett Lolman in it, then i will probably cry.

Chico, you made my day, you dirty douche.

Mirallas starts, Heitinga starts (Distin looked right clattered Monday night). Villa are completely ripe for a good bumming - drunk, slightly off balance and separated from the flock. Confused, alone and in need of a hug - go get' em Blues.

3-0 Everton - Jelavic (2x) and Baines.

We should beat them but with it being there 1st home game under a new manager I think they will be up for this, also taking into consideration that they are a bit of a jinx team I reckon 1-1

[Poor language removed] this i'm reading the thread form the new lad instead....

as if CA, good stuff as always. Niggling worry is that us being boss one game and our opposition being sh*te is usually a nailed on 1 - 0 defeat but I'm still giddy from Monday so think we will win.

Nice one Chico.

Ah Dean Saunders. My dad bloody hates him so much after he scored from the half way line against Ipswich once years ago. Hates him. Really hates him.

8-0 to Everton

Think we'll start with the same team as the Man u game. Hope we get to see more than a glimpse of Mirallas though!

Status
Not open for further replies.