2021/22 Asmir Begovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant really pin the loss on him however with Pickford things might of been different , vital Jordan is back for United but I'd be fine with Berg again on Tuesday

Did well for the point blank shot in the first half.

I dont think he can be blamed for the Digne OG and the 3rd was just an extremely powerful strike by Bailey.

However, hes definitely not the same keeper as he was 10 years ago.

Felt he was all kinds of rusty

Won’t judge him on just one game, but hopefully he does better in the next round as that was a nervy performance from him I thought
Of course he's rusty he never gets a game. Good keeper though to have as back up to "little arms". And on a free transfer. Benitez, love him or hate him gets good players in. [Poor language removed] this building for the future sh*te - he gets experienced proven players in who were almost forgotten by most other observers. You spent so much money since Moyes left on cra* and now you got a manager who works wonders on very little budget in comparison. Give him some love and he will win something for you. I know you all hate Millwall but irrespective of that I always hope you do well. Proper club, proper fans, you know your roots and respect em. Good on ya no matter that it's not reciprocated. One of my best mates lost his battle with bone marrow cancer 2 years ago and he was Everton mad with my beloved 'Wall his second team. I always look out for your scores and hope you do well ??

Defo needs to work on his distribution, quite often last night after periods of villa pressure he was hoofing it over everyone, straight to Martinez.

didn’t watch the first goal back but I thought both the 1st & 3rd were hit very hard and near on unstoppable? The OG also zero fault to him.

I’m not in anyway comfortable with him in goal but very unfortunate game he had to play today I thought.

didn’t watch the first goal back but I thought both the 1st & 3rd were hit very hard and near on unstoppable? The OG also zero fault to him.

I’m not in anyway comfortable with him in goal but very unfortunate game he had to play today I thought.
Said in the man of the match thread Mina was too slow to come out to cash last night it was an invitation to shoot. Keane went completely missing for that goal so can’t blame the keeper for that. Own goal is just one of those things that happens. The 3rd goal looked to me like it was down his throat. Yes lots of power but if he stayed stood up saves that with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.