2023/24 Ashley Young

He is guilty of at least 10 mistakes a season leading to goals and points drop.

Keeping him for another season is just as bad as points deduction.

I believe we lost at least 6 points through his mistakes this season. This will only get worst next season as he deteriorates even further.
off the top of my head...the failed clearance (can't rmb against who) which led to a goal, Brighton own goal..(harsh), sending off in the derby, and now this. He was lucky enough to get away at forest

icegif-714.gif

He has been the weakest link by far this season and it isn’t even close. I don’t think it’s his fault as he was thrust into a starting role he should have never been given- we just didn’t have much in terms of options. It just shows how bare we have been at the fullback position.

He has been the weakest link by far this season and it isn’t even close. I don’t think it’s his fault as he was thrust into a starting role he should have never been given- we just didn’t have much in terms of options. It just shows how bare we have been at the fullback position.
And fwiw I think he would be a decent sub. He can play multiple positions. He just can’t handle the 90 and it’s blatantly obvious.