2023/24 Ashley Young

Coleman can get through more than 3/4 games at a time? Made 12 appearances this season. And has always been prone on picking up injuries even when he was younger so I can’t see it improving much.

i know, but he'll still be ahead of young when he is available. not that its much better!

Laughing, raging, you're all over the place. You should try meditation or something. Just close your eyes and think of Dychey and Youngy, that'll settle you down.
' raging...' 'all over the place' What superlative is coming next, mate? 'Typing from your mums spare room?' or 'I'm cringing for you, mate'

Although your initial posts were lacking in a bit of context, I genuinely thought you had a bit about you. Now it's 'U ok Hun' and the usual stock internet put downs. It's all 'very disappointing' to quote old Walter. Almost like your argument wasn't thought through, and you have nowhere else to go, but you still can't let it go...

Early reveal of next seasons squad photo
dads_army.jpg

' raging...' 'all over the place' What superlative is coming next, mate? 'Typing from your mums spare room?' or 'I'm cringing for you, mate'

Although your initial posts were lacking in a bit of context, I genuinely thought you had a bit about you. Now it's 'U ok Hun' and the usual stock internet put downs. It's all 'very disappointing' to quote old Walter. Almost like your argument wasn't thought through, and you have nowhere else to go, but you still can't let it go...
Lol, I can't let it go? You're on here rowing with all and sundry, and for what, Ashley Young?! You can't even articulate why you want him to sign, you just highlight random phrases in bold and act like you've been personally affronted. You're like a toddler. I'm sure despite me "not being able to let it go" you'll be straight back on here with some hilarious put down but I'm moving on now. Good luck with Ashley next season, you're going to need it.

Lol, I can't let it go? You're on here rowing with all and sundry, and for what, Ashley Young?! You can't even articulate why you want him to sign, you just highlight random phrases in bold and act like you've been personally affronted. You're like a toddler. I'm sure despite me "not being able to let it go" you'll be straight back on here with some hilarious put down but I'm moving on now. Good luck with Ashley next season, you're going to need it.
"No.. you put the phone down first"

You were/are wrong about me mate, but it's fine, it's just the internet, not real life. Have a great day.

"No.. you put the phone down first"

You were/are wrong about me mate, but it's fine, it's just the internet, not real life. Have a great day.

On topic, please.