Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm more angry than I've been over some more important decisions because it robbed a team that showed incredible attitude to throw their bodies on the line all game long in a game they could've binned off of a point they richly deserved.

Proud of that team today.
If that would have been the relegation decider, there would have been bedlam. Joke of a decision.

Thankfully that is the end to the season that felt like it would never end... Seems like the last 3 seasons have been hell and all rolled in to 1.

Credit to Dyche, I`m still not a fan but should have got 48 points this season and the PL has robbed him, the players, club and all the supporters with their agenda. He deserves another go, he isn`t the sort of manager that will ever win you silverware, but he has to prove he is up to it next season before we start dishing out contracts.

We all know what transfer window we are getting if we are extending Gueye, Coleman and Youngs contract. All our valuable assests will be sold and replaced with freebie journeymen. If we replace Onana with Brownhill, I could never get behind this manager or DoF ever again. In likeliness we lose Onana, Branthwaite and possibly Pickford and if that happens next season will be by far the hardest, by a long way.

Then there is the ownership aspect, even if a new owner was appointed today they wouldnt be cleared to own the club till a few weeks before the new season starts, Another 2 or 3 weeks and they would be taking over after the season had already started and potentially after the window has closed.

Season finished, stress still goes on, still too many negative things going on with this club that we can`t get rid of... I just want a close season where we can completely switch off from it. That probably wont be till the summer of 2025.....

Thankfully that is the end to the season that felt like it would never end... Seems like the last 3 seasons have been hell and all rolled in to 1.

Credit to Dyche, I`m still not a fan but should have got 48 points this season and the PL has robbed him, the players, club and all the supporters with their agenda. He deserves another go, he isn`t the sort of manager that will ever win you silverware, but he has to prove he is up to it next season before we start dishing out contracts.

We all know what transfer window we are getting if we are extending Gueye, Coleman and Youngs contract. All our valuable assests will be sold and replaced with freebie journeymen. If we replace Onana with Brownhill, I could never get behind this manager or DoF ever again. In likeliness we lose Onana, Branthwaite and possibly Pickford and if that happens next season will be by far the hardest, by a long way.

Then there is the ownership aspect, even if a new owner was appointed today they wouldnt be cleared to own the club till a few weeks before the new season starts, Another 2 or 3 weeks and they would be taking over after the season had already started and potentially after the window has closed.

Season finished, stress still goes on, still too many negative things going on with this club that we can`t get rid of... I just want a close season where we can completely switch off from it. That probably wont be till the summer of 2025.....

bed