Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you watch the last 20 mins ? We were all over the place, last ditch blocks, corner after corner, picked making saves, think they hit the woodwork twice
And....?

They didn't score off any of those opportunities. They scored on an obvious handball. See, you don't lose through ragged play, but through the other team scoring. It's in the rules and everything.

Arsenal have battered us before you know...and live on the telly. We've survived the kick in the guts no other team would've coped with this season, especially at the bottom. Moreover, we've survived it with room to spare in spite of everything thrown at us. Thats success, given the circumstances, not failure
I'll never be embarrassed to be an Evertonian....and never could be.
I think you mis-interprete what I mean, not the season is a failure, just this game given the hope some were going in with...

Put up a bit of a fight, but Everton are not that team that goes anywhere to spoil the party. If you need a win at home to win the league or stay up having Everton go there is absolutely iseal.

Is that Tomiyasu 1st goal of the season? Prime Everton That....

I think you mis-interprete what I mean, not the season is a failure, just this game given the hope some were going in with...

Put up a bit of a fight, but Everton are not that team that goes anywhere to spoil the party. If you need a win at home to win the league or stay up having Everton go there is absolutely iseal.

Is that Tomiyasu 1st goal of the season? Prime Everton That....

but we
got had by a ref

nothing else