Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wow. Distinctly remember seeing sod all that day 😂. Seems like having a billion microphones around the pitch these days makes the crowd singing sound terrible compared that.

Need to watch footage of the full game now I’ve seen that. My late dad’s favourite part of that coverage is when a plastic shopping bag blows across the pitch during play. For some reason it really tickled him. Thanks for posting 💙

How have the graphs and charts been working out for you lately mate?
The stats are the stats, our poor run at Arsenal isn`t going to change any time soon.

I remember some on here predicting a win at Chelsea!!! Goodison Derby is usually a draw and the rest we should be winning

Made up there is nothing on this game. Given our record away to Arsenal this could have been a horrific day if we were still in the relegation fight.

Would be nice, unfortunately this Arsenal side is becoming the real deal, won 16 of their last 18 games and could be league champions today.

Us on the other hand will never get to anywhere or anything resembling what Arteta has done there.

Never? How do you know

I'm pretty sure that when city got relegated to the 3rd tier there were fans there that thought it was all over. You don't know what's around the corner.

Never? How do you know
Because we will be way down the pecking order... our new owners will be paupers in PL terms who can not compete with the revenues of City, Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, The RS and we will never have the wealth of Newcastle or Villa.

Our club and fans see Dyche and managers of that ilk i.e. Moyes as perfectly acceptable for the short and long term, they will never do a 10th of what the managers at the majority of them other clubs have done.

As a fan base we accept failure, "as long as we`ve had a go"!

That is how I know....

The stats are the stats, our poor run at Arsenal isn`t going to change any time soon.

I remember some on here predicting a win at Chelsea!!! Goodison Derby is usually a draw and the rest we should be winning
I mean your stats had us relegated the last 2 seasons with Luton due to surge up the table the past couple of months.

The stats also said we hadn’t won a Goodison derby since 2010.

The stats are the stats.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯