Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The chances of a win seem remote factoring in our woeful history of playing them at the emirates but arsenal have been perennial bottlers in the same tier as spurs (spurs are undusputed bottlers though) , especially if city run rampant early on west ham I think they're vulnerable as they're a very emotional team (product of arteta management) I would love everton to triumph in front of that snooty turd masters who will be at the game since he had to distance himself from neglecting to keep man city accountable for all their transgressions

We`ve played Arsenal away a good few times towards the end of a season and can only remember bad results for us. Its great to go into it not needing anything to stay up, otherwise it would be a hard watch today. Think we`ll lose 2 or 3 nil, but hope we can get a result.

The longer it goes without us conceding the more rattled they'll become. They were lucky against Bournemouth a couple of weeks ago.

I can see it ending 1-1, which is ridiculous, but I'm sticking with it.

At least it’s a more relaxed final day of the season this year. I wanted to get up and walk out of Bournemouth last year it was that unbearable.

None of that this year. Small victories and all that

Think we’ll aim to keep it tight, got a funny feeling we’ll get something.

1-1 (Branthwaite)

Nah we’re going there to do the funniest thing ever, everyone including Pep is expecting us to just go there and lay down but I think lessons will have been learnt from the last time we were in London and we’ll end up giving them a game
Not sure I agree, how many times do we need to think that yet we go there and lay down anyway.

No chance this Everton side, even at it`s best is capable of taking anything from this Arsenal side at their place, sadly.

Wonder if squad selection could be telling for the summer? Will we see certain players on the bench rather than starting to keep them healthy for a sale.