Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t really care! I can’t stand the thought of watching Sky’s fawning coverage of the title race and the inevitable tear jerking farewell to Harold Shipman.
In a perverse way, I hope United beat Arsenal today and then City do the business at Spurs so it denies Sky any last day drama. As for me, if the weather’s nice, I’ll go for a long walk somewhere and turn on my phone at 6pm and see what our result is.

Has 7-0 or 1-0 written all over it. Either we get absolutely battered or we low block them to hell and back but they sneak a worldie. It's nice to not have anything on the line for us, but I'd like us have a go.

This season has fully embittered me to this league and other fans. No one wants to see City win again? Well I hope we ruin it for everyone.

Yesterday I'd have said bumming all day long, and it probably still will be but they looked properly jittery at times today.

We've been such an irritant to the football establishment this season despite everything thrown at us it wouldn't be a complete surprise if we have a snide say in the title.

I’ve always liked Everton.
Glad they never got relegated.
Big club, great support.
Bend over lads and let the Gunners rim fest begin.

Am waiting for Hills prices on Everton NOT to score at Arsenal. Possibly get 4/6.
1 defeat in the last 8 games; conceded 1 goal in the last 5.

Worth looking at the draw, currently standing at 13/2.

They didn't look great there today even against a makeshift United team, and if the title's on the line...

In fact, the current 16/1 quoted for the Everton win looks worth a side punt.

I dont gamble like!