Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel nothing but relief.

I watched our match yesterday, but can barely remember any of it. Really not bothered about a 5-1 defeat. It's very much in the ballpark of what I was expecting.

I'm surprised some people are apparently angry about it.

One big shrug from me. Our season ended on Thursday night.

Not angry mate but if Frank cannot see the dross that has the cheek to steal a fortune off this Club for doing nothing, then i would despair.

I have confidence that he will be ruthless and Moshiri had better back him.

I've seen Everton teams playing in pre-season friendlies that gave more than that shower. They were and are a disgrace.
The result didn’t really matter obviously but the performance did, to me anyway, and it stunk although plenty of Everton fans who went to the game were not offended by the real lack of interest by the team and accepted the defeat with a shrug same as the players and apparently by Frank Lampard going by the team and squad he selected. Easy Street comes naturally to a lot of these players, sincerely hope that’s not Lampards take on things if or when he comes back next season.

Not angry mate but if Frank cannot see the dross that has the cheek to steal a fortune off this Club for doing nothing, then i would despair.

I have confidence that he will be ruthless and Moshiri had better back him.

The positive of this season is that Frank has seen what the players are made of, first hand, for almost 5 months.

Not just a few weeks of pre-season.
Not just a 5-6 game spell.

It's a good, long period and even though we got out of trouble he will see who were the ones to be counted.

Important summer for the club. Players are going. Some need to be sold. Lampard will have draw, especially with young talent.

That was one last example that these players show up when they feel like it.

Yes we are all.on a high after Thursday and nea.

But imagine if we were already save and didn't have to pull that off Thursday. We would be very much on a downer finishing 16th and getting thumped 5-1.

Major clear out needed. Next season might have to be another case of staying in the league while we wash this club of these players.

And then find out if franks an OK manager.

Yay

That's it for me. Autumn 1957 to now is enough. I'm 77 and in poor health so no more Everton. Not after a shocking season of poor football and dreadful board and owner decisions. I don't need the hassle. I'll watch whatever games are on TV, regardless of the teams.

Best wishes to you all.

Yet another one - sniff sniff. Joined in April. They are really cretinous.
Looks like you need to see an otolaryngologist.

Not everyone has the time to be worth 70m on this site though. Particularly when there are Everton subforums on sites that have nothing to do with Everton that have done the job for me previously over the years.

Can you explain this?

Screenshot (4696).png

This is irony, and irony can be funny. Like what this is. But you have to have the personality to see that.

It's ok though, you and the other cobber have the historical figures on your avatars.

Put a lazy $150 on a 'the final game that leaks the most goals'...Arse vs Eve was paying $4.00 so lumped it on that....happy days.

A little over 24 hours to cast your vote in this final MotM poll for the season - polling closes at 6.02pm UK time Wednesday !!

And then the final count-up for the Player of the Year as voted for by you lot in the MOTM polls will take place ;);)

Looks like you need to see an otolaryngologist.

Not everyone has the time to be worth 70m on this site though. Particularly when there are Everton subforums on sites that have nothing to do with Everton that have done the job for me previously over the years.

Can you explain this?

View attachment 167206

This is irony, and irony can be funny. Like what this is. But you have to have the personality to see that.

It's ok though, you and the other cobber have the historical figures on your avatars.
God forbid those fans find a bit of enjoyment at the end of what has been an utterly horrendous season for them.. ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.