Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going 4-3-3 then? Richarlison's no 10. Are you pushing him out wide? That never seemed to work either.

I think you're stuck with Siggy. It's not like bringing Davies on for him will help either. What matches like this make clear are just how badly we need help in the center of the pitch, and how gash we are down the right.

Yeah I'm thinking Richy out wide and cutting in; Kean and DCL up top. You're absolutely right re our right hand side though.

Level at half time.

Arsenal bood off the pitch.

Some great options off the bench to change the game.

Pity some of you gave up at the first sign of adversity. Good job the players never.

As I said, pathetic.

On this, he has a point.

If we want the club and the players mentality to shift - it needs to start with the fans. Ancelotti should give us that belief.

On this, he has a point.

If we want the club and the players mentality to shift - it needs to start with the fans. Ancelotti should give us that belief.
What’s happening in a thread on an Internet forum is very different to what’s currently going on in the away end at the Emirates.

It's a game of emotions mate, people react to what they are seeing on the pitch. Yes it may be over the top and full of hypocritical nonsense but that's half the joy of being a football fan. We can't all be sat back chilling until the final whistle with a fruit shoot and a packet of space raiders pretending we are fine. What we say on here has no effect on what happens on the pitch.

Don't get wound up and instead embrace the crazy. It's Sunday, go and do a line and call somebody turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.