Arsenal v Everton. 1st March at 14.05.

Who do seriously want to start at left back?

• Baines

Votes: 136 38.6%
  • Oviedo

Votes: 32 9.1%
  • Garbutt

Votes: 122 34.7%
  • Van den Hauwe

Votes: 62 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An average team that has two over 40m players in its attack and will probably get 3rd and are always in the CL. Sure they're average.

We know you don't like Martinez but get a grip.
Attually I don't mind Martinez but Arsenal are a avarage team. We could and should of won that game but for the tempo and lazyness of Lukaku.

They played us the way we should have played them. They strolled that game really. It shows - that it's always worth trying to have a shot.

first time I have watched us and thought we actually looked like a championship side in the making

there's actually nothing there, nothing, nothing at all

we've survived in the past because the supporters dragged us to safety, but the amount of cr@p we've been put through since, I don't think we've got it in us to do it again

every missed opportunity or royal 'kup has chipped away a bit more

I fear for this season, I really do
We'll be fine. I actually feared we would have less points and be closer to relegation after the hull game at this point.

Now we have an easier run of fixtures. Run your Martinez out poll. Anyone voting yes will look a fool in 6 weeks.

Ive supported everton since 1983 and this year in the league has been the most dull unpassionate boring unsupportable brand of football ive ever seen.

The football played , the results the league position ... not even close to good enough.its unacceptable.

You look at that squad too , the biggest underachieving squad everton have ever had ?

Relegated or not , I wont stand for another season of this crap martinez is dishing up and be expected to blindly support it.

Arsenal didnt even have to be at their best to beat us easily today.
Good post. Dearly want us to play like last season but no excuses for this season. Great squad at the disposal of the manager.

One of my issues is that we don't need 3 defensive mids on the pitch particularly once we've conceded a goal. Its not like the system is working. We're either losing or drawing. Arsenal were'nt even that good today but won 2-0. Worried and losing faith in Manager I'm afraid. Don't want to hear about how we dominated possession etc etc. We're only 6 points above the relegation zone!!!

Question was that a horrendous tackle on Jags in the 1st few mins, havnt seen a replay but looked like a Straight red as it happened

We'll be fine. I actually feared we would have less points and be closer to relegation after the hull game at this point.

Now we have an easier run of fixtures. Run your Martinez out poll. Anyone voting yes will look a fool in 6 weeks.

Really? That confident? What is it that you see that maybe I don't? Just out of interest.

And by inference, anyone with a different view or opinion isn't a fool, don't have the possibility of setting yourself up

Status
Not open for further replies.