Arsenal away FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember this time last year everyone was going on about how many home games you will have needed to have been to to get a ticket for wembley, glad to see people haven't been doing that this year haha.

Bought my train ticket the other week, before Arsenal released the amount of tickets we were getting. Can't believe we are only getting just over 5000 tickets and now I'm praying that it goes down to ST and no aways (I doubt it will) so will have to try and pick up a couple of spares.

Bought my train ticket the other week, before Arsenal released the amount of tickets we were getting. Can't believe we are only getting just over 5000 tickets and now I'm praying that it goes down to ST and no aways (I doubt it will) so will have to try and pick up a couple of spares.

Was always going to be the case after the allocations they gave in the previous couple of rounds.

Andy Burnham is right of course - they shouldnt be getting away with it.

Was always going to be the case after the allocations they gave in the previous couple of rounds.

Andy Burnham is right of course - they shouldnt be getting away with it.

Wonder if the Arsenal fans who stand in the upper tiers will be seen as a safety concern? If it's so dangerous they should leave 4000 empty seats. Though that is never going to happen.

Wonder if the Arsenal fans who stand in the upper tiers will be seen as a safety concern? If it's so dangerous they should leave 4000 empty seats. Though that is never going to happen.

I know - its blatent that they just dont want big away followings outsinging thier home fans. (hence offereing Coventry the whole lot) If we get a replay we should DEFFO just give them the same percentage of what we have been given.

The FA should either force them to not sell those tickets, or accomodate the away fans in the lower tier with the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.