• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That gravy guzzler needs gone.... change an entire system in 4 days and think it will work. What a shambles big Sam and that RS sammy lee is

Three CBs in the middle marking nobody again. When Kenny went to the full back Keane should have come across to cover the run from Iwobi.

Schoolboy stuff. Smacks of not enough work on this formation in training and lack of football intelligence in our centre backs.

As soon as I saw we were playing 3 at the back I knew it was a mistake not playing Holgate on the right.

Too late now. We're getting what we deserved for the way we approached this game.

Agree

anyone else be quite happy if we just bought purely defenders in the next window? i think i would, two centre backs and a left back and a DM, i wouldn't even bother worrying about buying any attackers. City have been successful this season because they did pretty much that in the summer. Pretty much the same attackers as last season.

We should just Lukaku it. Sell the lot of them and see who we can find if not go with what's left.

he would have been instead of Schneiderlin today, just as Holgate would have been the answer instead of Williams

pick the same failures you get the same results

Holgate is better than Williams and Mangala from what i've seen. Bloke has played 20 mins for us and i've put him in the same bin as Williams lol

40+ years of following Everton, never walked out early an never turned off when watching on TV...thanks Sam! For the first time I’m turning over!!! My stomach ulcers can’t take this anymore :rant:

rO9G6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.