• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me laugh is how often does parking the bus actually work, It just invites pressure for 90minutes and inevitably, on most occasions will be broken down at some point, normally late in the game when it's too late to try and come back.

I am not looking forward to this, prove me wrong blues

Apart from snide and Martina I'm happy enough with that line up. Plenty of pace to counter and I'd rather we didn't risk Coleman so quickly after Wednesday recovery is an important part of modern football

Basically we are playing for a penalty. And basically we are saying once again "Despite having our best game last week in some time, despite you having a terrible couple of weeks, we are going to give you all of the possession you need to get your confidence back".

Don't know what to make of that team. Trying to outscore them wouldn't be wise, so its not a terrible team. Plenty of pace to pressurise them too. No point in playing Coleman in two big games so quickly when we have nothing to play for.

What makes me laugh is how often does parking the bus actually work, It just invites pressure for 90minutes and inevitably, on most occasions will be broken down at some point, normally late in the game when it's too late to try and come back.

I am not looking forward to this, prove me wrong blues

Exactly how I feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.