2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Thought it was over for Danjuma when Dyche brought McNeil on after an hour on Sunday- felt like the physios had said McNeil could come on after 60 and Dyche barely wasted a minute getting Danjuma off. Basically confirmed it leaving him out last night.

Football wise I’d have kept him for depth but too many managers in a row have jibbed him off for it to be a coincidence.
Good post. Clearly McNeil & Harrison are Dyche's favorites. Why he approved the loan deal of Danjuma in the first place when he hardly plays him baffles me.
But we clearly need someone to come in that Dyche will use more. Certainly in the last 20 odd minutes of the game you need fresh legs in the way Dyche asks his wingers to run up and down a lot. And also because Harrison and McNeil do not always produce a lot. And another winger means Harrison can be moved inside more when Doucs is not fit.

Good post. Clearly McNeil & Harrison are Dyche's favorites. Why he approved the loan deal of Danjuma in the first place when he hardly plays him baffles me.
But we clearly need someone to come in that Dyche will use more. Certainly in the last 20 odd minutes of the game you need fresh legs in the way Dyche asks his wingers to run up and down a lot. And also because Harrison and McNeil do not always produce a lot. And another winger means Harrison can be moved inside more when Doucs is not fit.
I guess he approved the deal because we had no money and he knew we needed players I don't understand why people keep acting like he's not played he's been in every single squad and played in 18 games. Dyche obviously doesn't rate him that much but its not like he's frozen him out.

I guess he approved the deal because we had no money and he knew we needed players I don't understand why people keep acting like he's not played he's been in every single squad and played in 18 games. Dyche obviously doesn't rate him that much but its not like he's frozen him out.

How many starts or 90 minutes? I think he’s been harshly treated tbh given none of the players he’s up against score goals.

How many starts or 90 minutes? I think he’s been harshly treated tbh given none of the players he’s up against score goals.
8 starts like I said dyche obviously doesn’t rate him that much but I’m just saying I don’t know why people keep acting like he’s been another Josh king he hasn’t. I don’t think he’s much good myself I’ve said before it’s not like this is the first time in his career he hasn’t been trusted or produced the goods in fact it’s the opposite. He was worth signing to see if he could give us something different it just hasn’t worked out that’s fine I’d rather it happened with loans than with the expensive players it has before.

8 starts like I said dyche obviously doesn’t rate him that much but I’m just saying I don’t know why people keep acting like he’s been another Josh king he hasn’t. I don’t think he’s much good myself I’ve said before it’s not like this is the first time in his career he hasn’t been trusted or produced the goods in fact it’s the opposite. He was worth signing to see if he could give us something different it just hasn’t worked out that’s fine I’d rather it happened with loans than with the expensive players it has before.

4 league starts and a load of 15 minute cameos. Looks like he would score/create a few if given a proper chance to me, but Dyche obviously doesn’t fancy him.