2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Just don't think dyche likes the lad for him to be able to show his ability.

I think he should of been brought in to replace Doucoure since he's been out.

So nobody really knows if he could work out for us and he's prob lost any care for us from lack of gametime..

Hard to judge anyone off a few minutes here and there, needs a run of games, nobody is going to set the world alight with minutes at the end of a game. Definitely think he could be useful as a ten if Doucouré is out.

Just don't think dyche likes the lad for him to be able to show his ability.

I think he should of been brought in to replace Doucoure since he's been out.

So nobody really knows if he could work out for us and he's prob lost any care for us from lack of gametime..
Not a Dyche player doesn’t do the hard yards has looked ok when coming on with a run of games think he’d be better going forward than Harrison but lacks the work rate.

We could really do with a third winger who Dyche is happy with. McNeil and Harrison get through a lot of work and both would be decent options to fill in for Doucoure if needed. Danjuma obviously not trusted to take one of the wing places though.

Unless its a financial decison I cant see why we would cancel the loan - Every team needs options off the bench and he clearly offers something a bit different to the team - We would be a weaker squad if he went back
Dyche has probably got his eye on another McNeil/harrison. Someone who will run all day and may nick the odd goal, but lack pace or a spark at times.

Think the issue is he doesn’t have the defensive side to his game that is expected of our players.

He is a luxury player, like Gray was. And he has only been coming on when Dyche is out of ideas and is hoping for an individual moment from him to grab a goal. Nearly worked against Spurs.

If he's not working hard enough to be a wide player why doesn't he play behind the striker or even as a striker since DCL clearly isn't (never was but that's another argument) at it currently.

Dyche: "His attacking versatility strengthens our forward options"

Thewell: "He will be an excellent addition to Sean’s squad, with the ability to play across the front line and as a central striker, where he often played at Villarreal."

Yet Dyche isn't exploring those options at all.

If he's not working hard enough to be a wide player why doesn't he play behind the striker or even as a striker since DCL clearly isn't (never was but that's another argument) at it currently.

Thewell: "He will be an excellent addition to Sean’s squad, with the ability to play across the front line and as a central striker, where he often played at Villarreal."

We don't know that he isn't exploring those options just like we don't know that hes not being picked because he's not working hard enough both of those things are just guesses. I said before we signed him he just isn't very good and that is probably why he's not playing. He's had 3 goes in this league now and not had any success at all, he's never broke into his national team and his parent club is a midtable Spanish team and they don't want him. We signed him because he was cheap and available and we needed options but he's not shown anything to say he should be playing and his career stats don't suggest he will.

We don't know that he isn't exploring those options just like we don't know that hes not being picked because he's not working hard enough both of those things are just guesses. I said before we signed him he just isn't very good and that is probably why he's not playing. He's had 3 goes in this league now and not had any success at all, he's never broke into his national team and his parent club is a midtable Spanish team and they don't want him. We signed him because he was cheap and available and we needed options but he's not shown anything to say he should be playing and his career stats don't suggest he will.
I’ll admit I had high hopes for this guy but you look across his body of work and there’s more red flags than purple patches.

Too many managers now haven’t fancied him for it to be a coincidence.

I’ll admit I had high hopes for this guy but you look across his body of work and there’s more red flags than purple patches.

Too many managers now haven’t fancied him for it to be a coincidence.
Yes I agree and I think just watching him you can see all his weaknesses quite clearly. A lot of people seem to want to make out like he's a lot better than he is so they can use it as a stick to beat Dyche with but this mercurially gifted attacker that they talk about disguises himself very well as a one trick pony without the speed or strength to cause any problems in this league.

Those are hardworking positions as well. It's why DCL and Doucoure get those minutes.

Each and every spot on the field is hard working, defensive-shape minded for Dyche.

Dyche signed Chris wood and Weghorst at Burnley, think we all know what a dyche number 9 looks like and it doesn’t look like danjuma

Those are hardworking positions as well. It's why DCL and Doucoure get those minutes.

Each and every spot on the field is hard working, defensive-shape minded for Dyche.
And that’s why we never come back from a goal down. Probably made no diffrence v wolves at 3-0, but his first subs, Coleman and Gomes was bizarre